Monday, December 23, 2013

1976, aug 24th, Circus, Cover, Content, Tour Date

I am going through my boxes of complete issues
and found this issue. Also found a few pages I skipped including the cover.


Back on January 9, 2013 I posted this feature article 
that was detached from the Circus magazine.
I went back to January 9, 2013 to complete
August 24, 1976, CIRCUS.

Also interesting to point out on Page 16 titled
"Concert Guide" includes 4 dates Alice Cooper
was going to perform Go To Hell Tour that he 
unfortunately never came to be due to Alice's illness
of anemia but really was his drinking. Alice would never fulfill his
Go To Hell Tour and will be recording his next album "Lace And Whiskey"


August 24, 1976

CIRCUS

cover



Pg 5, Contents



Pg 16



I posted the feature article on
January 9, 2013