Tuesday, June 12, 2012

1977 Lace and Whiskey Fan Club, part I

This is the first fan club I ever joined. I wanted to join the earlier fan club that was posted in School's Out album but I knew they probably were not running at this time in '77.
I received quite a bit of material so I'll do this in sections.
So far Part I includes the following...

Front and back cover of folder


 Inside spread of folder



 Letter from President of Fan Club Nicholas Narl welcoming me to Alice Cooper Fan Club.
This was a photocopied letter that seems to be sent out to all members.




Official Certificate of Insanity
Mine is actually all yellowed w/ age and tape. I found this image on line much better version.
On my certificate I wrote on the Witnessed By line Dwight Fry. I thought I was so clever. hah...



3 Photos of Alice. Alice leaning against the street light pole is from Lace And Whiskey. The mirror Alice is from Welcome To My Nightmare. Other photo is Alice relaxing on a couch.