Saturday, June 30, 2012

2001 Dragontown Postcard

The year after freelancing at SFX they got bought out by Clear Channel.
I forget how I came across these glossy postcards but I picked up a few.
I don't know if the graphic dept., created this postcard which isn't the greatest design.
It could of been camera ready all I know if I created it this piece would be a lot better.
The back of the postcard talks about a Haunted Harbor Nights at Fleet Boston Pavilion
which was some type of Halloween event.


Also the concert is on November 1, 2001 I have the ticket stub which isn't listed in Dale Sherman's 10th Anniversary Edition of The Illustrated Collectors Guide To Alice Cooper. I know some people give Sherman crap but I think he did a good job trying to provide us info in this book.
He did correct some errors from the previous edition but with so much detail I am sure anyone
could make some errors. I still think it's a good book and I refer to it from time to time.