Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Phasing Out Lace and Whiskey Fan Club

It wasn't long after joining I received this note that Lace And Whiskey Fan Club is phasing out.
I ordered a key fob which they replied w/ the latest news of the fan club.
Later they would reform a new fan club called Black Widow.
So during the phasing out they were kind enough to send me a few items.



3 black & white photos 8x10 as you see 2 of them I already have from being in the fan club. The 3rd photo is from Lace And Whiskey promo. It's Alice as Detective Maurice Escargot and the photo is from the inside vinyl sleeve from that album. Although the photo is a bit grainy it looks like it was blown up from a smaller image or maybe they made it look that way for some reason.



A 20x28 Flocked poster of Welcome To My Nightmare. I haven't seen this around on eBay or any other collectible site. Mine does have some wear to it. Of course the corners are filled w/ thumbtack holes and a little spot where the black felt is worn. The photo I took isn't a good one but if I find a better way to capture it I'll repost it.