Thursday, August 22, 2013

2000, may 19, Goldmine, The Alice Cooper Group

Almost through w/ the oversized publications.
I was going to crop the columns as I did on previous posts but don't
know if that was helpful. If you want me to crop them let me know otherwise 
the rest I have will go up as followed.

You can always click & drag the images to your desktop to read actual size.



This is a good issue that includes separate interviews w/ original band
Michael Bruce, Dennis Dunaway and Neal Smith 
starting on page 19.

Bottom of page 20 includes review of Dale Sherman's
"The Illustrated Collectors Guide To Alice Cooper"
this was the original version prior to the 10th Anniversary 
that came out in 2009. 


May 19, 2000
Goldmine cover



Content Pg 6, cropped



Pg 16



Pg 17



Pg 18



Pg 19



Pg 20



Pg 48



Pg 50



Pg 52



Pg 96