Wednesday, October 17, 2012

1999, Racing Champions

As it reads on the back of the package.
"Presenting the newest collection of Racing Champions Signatures Superstars Hot Rockin' Steel!"

These 3 limited edition Alice Cooper Die Cast cars inspired by albums of Alice Cooper.
The ones I purchased are the small vehicles size of Matchbox cars.
They also had larger versions of these vehicles that I believe were about a foot long.
I almost bought one but just stuck w/ the smaller versions.

I don't have a digital camera so I used my camera that's on my computer so excuse the quality.
Plus one or two images I found online.


Trash Mobile, Issue #45


Roof of Trash Mobile



Welcome To My Nightmare, Issue #44


Top of Welcome To My Nightmare
has WTMN image from the album on hood of car.



Insanity Van, Issue #47
has a miniature version Certificate Of Insanity
along the side of the van it reads
"I'm crazy, you're crazy, we're all crazy"


Roof of Insanity Van has Alice Cooper's signature



The back of all the cars read the same.