Saturday, September 22, 2012

2002, Cinematik, "One Full Moon Away"

Second CD from Cinematik titled "One Full Moon Away" is another project by Neal Smith.
This trio consist of Neal Smith on percussions and drums, Peter Catucci & Robert Mitchell on vocals, guitars and other instruments. This is different sounding than Neal's rock recordings.
It reminds me as being New Age or World Beat style of music. I say similar to Peter Barden "Speed of Light" album.
Mixed w/ instrumental tracks this is artistically done. Some of my favorite tracks are "Hour 28", "Unfrozen" "The Luck" "Hula Yew" and "Murder In The Moon." But don't get me wrong the whole CD is excellent.

I ordered this CD through Neal Smith's website which he autographed and received this little promo.

Front of the promo w/ a little inch fold towards the left side.
Promo is about the size of a CD cover.



When opened it gives you information on the CD and the band.



The back of the display