Monday, September 24, 2012

2002, Boston Rock Opera

Boston Rock Opera Presents: 
Aqualung, The 1971 Concept Album By Jethro Tull 
VS 
Alice Cooper's Outrageous 1973 Album, Billion Dollar Babies

Performed at The Middle East Club in Cambridge, MA w/ local musicians and main attraction Gary Cherone of Extreme. Most of the crowd was there to see Gary Cherone. I was there because I like Aqualung and Billion Dollar Babies album.
What I liked about show they played out each song w/ theatrics. I think Alice would of liked it.
It was a great performance and the bands were excellent. 
I wish I had it on video. I did see someone in the front recording the whole show I was very tempted in asking if I can have a copy.


Below is the front & back cover of the playbill


Inside list all the performers and song tracks



There were 2 Billion Dollar Bills
One had Alice Cooper on the front the other Aqualung
The backs were the same listing the performers