Friday, October 26, 2012

2000, Alice Cooper Lunch Box

Going to elementary school in the late 60's I carried my brother's hand-me-down lunch boxes.
One was "Bozo The Clown" that was shaped like those outdoor mailboxes you see on the post.
It even had a thermos. The other was "Wild Wild West" the TV series. That one was a square box. Unfortunately I don't have them anymore but I know the "Bozo The Clown" ended up rusted being stored in my cellar. The other I have no idea what happened to it.

A former co-worker had an Elvis lunch box she left in the office that held her aspirins & other meds.
I thought that was hilarious.

Alice Cooper Lunch Box was by Nightmare, Inc., and cost $19.99. 
The bottom of the lunch box was black w/ no image. Just a sticker by 
NECA
National Entertainment Collectibles Assoc
Clark, New Jersey 07066-5551
Made In China


2000, Alice Cooper Lunch Box
Image from 1978 "From The Inside" LP Cover.



Top of Lunch Box




Side of Lunch Box





Other Side of Lunch Box





This Lunch Box pic I found on ebay. Notice the side has "Alice Cooper" up top of image.
Mine doesn't have it. Just the distorted "Alice Cooper" going down the side.