Monday, August 13, 2012

2006, Chiller Theater

One weekend a co-worker was heading down to Jersey to attend the Chiller Theater and asked me if I wanted anything while they were going. I said Dennis Dunaway will be there so if you happen to be around during that time I would love an autograph. That next week she came in w/ the Dennis Dunaway Project photo signed by Dennis. Also not knowing my collection Dennis said to her "He probably doesn't have this" as he hands her BDS Live in Paris CD.
I couldn't believe Dennis was right!
I have a pretty good collection of stuff way back from Flying Tigers bootlegs to DeadRinger even The X Brothers. I was thinking this guy does have mystical powers. How does he know I didn't have this CD! It was the only one I was missing.
It is a good live recording of their BDS debut Back From Hell CD. They even cover a few BOC and Alice Cooper tunes. I do have to say I wasn't sold on Bouchard covering "Caught In A Dream" and "Under My Wheels" but I did like "Black Juju". Maybe "Black Juju" is more along the lines of a song BOC would of done. But in all it's a great CD and I actually like the songs live than from the studio recording.


2003, Outside (front & back) CD cover BDS Live In Paris

Inside CD Cover Spread