Sunday, March 16, 2014

2011, Michael Bruce, Be Your Lover - Anthology CD

2011
Michael Bruce • Be Your Lover - Anthology CD

This is a collection of songs by Michael Bruce.

Disc 1: "In My Own Way" Sessions
Disc 2: Live and Rare

Disc 1: "In My Own Way" Sessions
is basically an edited version of 2002
"Michael Bruce In My Own Way
The Complete Sessions" that is a 2 CD set.
"Oh My Life" is the same song "On My Love" that is on the 2nd CD
which I think is a typo that really is "Oh My Love" that is on
the above 2002 Complete Sessions.

 Disc 2: Live and Rare
Most from "The Second Coming of Michael Bruce
Alive & Re-Cooperated" CD.
"Too Young," "Gina,"and "Do You Wanna Know" sounds like
they are from "Rock Rolls On" album.
"Do You Wanna Know" is one of my favorite song written by
Michael Bruce and Neal Smith.
"Left For Dead Meat" is a song I know Bruce was working on
for a longtime back in the 80's. This could of fit
Alice's "Constrictor" or "Raise Your Fist And Yell" album.


CD Book Cover


CD Back Book Cover


Inside CD Book




CDs



Back CD Jewel Case