Sunday, June 14, 2015

Received Dennis Dunaway book

I went out this afternoon and when I got back I found the book in my doorway.
Since no mail is delivered on Sunday I can only assume that
it was dropped off at the wrong house maybe next door and they dropped in my
mail slot this afternoon. I usually have the same mailman but somedays
I get a fill in and this guy can't read the numbers on the door.
I remember one time my mail smelled of pot. I was looking around the
house figuring where the odor was coming from then I pick up my mail
and got a strong whiff of pot. He must of been toking on one in
the van before delivering the mail.


"Snakes! Guillotines! Electric Chairs!
My Adventure in The Alice Cooper Group"
by Dennis Dunaway and Chris Hodenfield


We all seen the cover here's the back cover and inside panel of the book.

Back Cover


Inside Front Cover Panel


Inside Back Cover Panel



1 page of 8 photo pages

All black & white photos most of them you have seen before in
print, internet and in Dennis Dunaway's interviews on line. 
This page is probably one of the rarest of the photo pages.