Thursday, November 22, 2012

1997, Glass Onyon, (1 of 6 parts)

I don't actually remember how I got this package in the mail. It did have the Glass Onyon address on the large manila envelope. Glass Onyon address has changed since then but if you want any info you go to Ant-Bee's website at http://www.ant-bee.com/ or click here.

This could of came during my order of Ant-Bee "Lunar-Muzik" CD which was Billy James band w/ guest Michael Bruce, Neal Smith, and Glen Buxton. Also the CD included members of Mothers Of Invention and Captain Beefheart's Magic Band among other guests from the 60's & 70's. Billy James also assisted Michael Bruce on his book "No More Mr. Nice Guy".

So back in '97 I received this thick stapled pages of photocopies of order forms to articles
from past publications.

I separated this in 6 sections so here is 1 of 6.






On #16) Michael Bruce - Rarities 
I don't believe this ever came out.
At least not to my knowledge.



Some of these orders are still available
you can go to http://www.ant-bee.com/
check out "Order" section.