Talk about a fountain of misinformation this bootleg is noted as
being “recorded live in the USA 1969 - 1970” this really should read 1971, 1973 - 1978.
Taken from 2 live shows and a quadraphonic recording.
“Ballad of Dwight Fry” isn’t even listed as it follows track 3 “Second Coming”.
1. Is It My Body (live 1971)
2. Caught In A Dream (live 1971)
3. Second Coming (live 1971)
4.Ballad of Dwight Fry (not listed) (live 1978 Civic Center in Saginaw, MI)
5. I’m Eighteen (live 1978 Civic Center in Saginaw, MI)
6. Raped And Freezin’ (1973, “Billion Dollar Babies” quadraphonic recordings)
7. I Love The Dead (1973, “Billion Dollar Babies” quadraphonic recordings)
Cover of The King Snake CD
The cover artwork on this one which gives a good example of bad bootlegs.
Recordings from '71, '73, '78 and the picture on the cover is from
“Welcome To My Nightmare” tour back in 1975.
The logo on the top right corner is from Alice’s New Wave period
“Special Forces” album in 1981.
CD booklet open up to 3 panel
the copy on the 3rd panel are other bands this label put out.
Inside CD booklet
Inside panel close up
above photo from 1972
Inside Panel close up