Monday, June 2, 2014

1975, Alice Cooper, Rolling Stone Scrapbook, (Pt 1 of 5)

I purchased this issue from Brian Nelson who was
auctioning off a bunch of Alice Cooper items.
I actually lost the bid then a few days after the auction
Brian emailed me and asked if I was still interested in the
"Rolling Stone Scrapbook" because he has another one in stock. 
So I took the opportunity and bought it.

If some are not familiar with this issue
it's a collection of Alice Cooper articles from Rolling Stone issues
1970 to 1975. Mostly black & white photos with a handful
of color photos. Also they don't show all the photos in each article.
They do show a little thumbnail of the photos that did appear
in the issues.
I have 3 issues of the original Rolling Stone articles so
I am going to include the photos only along with the issue that
will be posted. 
Hope this doesn't confuse anyone.


1975
Rolling Stone Scrapbook
Alice Cooper


Cover



Pg 1



(pg 2 is blank)
Pg 3 


Pg 4 - 11





Page 8 below discusses the spilt of the original band as Shep Gordon
was sure of them reforming during the summer dates.